Anime Girls in a Nutshell Anime Girls in a Nutshell

why

why vash man...vash the stampede sisnt hurt no body. *sniff. Why do ya have to be taht way man! *sobbing, you..your a big ole meany! I dont like you anymore...

PS. IM GONG TO CONJOUR THE MASSES OF HELL TO UNLEASH A PLEGUE SO EVIL ITS MALICE WILL DEVOIR YOUR SOUL!

SecretAgentRege in Dr.BO SecretAgentRege in Dr.BO

Man..man oh man o man!

Jeez... havnt seen a really funny movie on newgrounds in a while. Kudos, kudos all over your face! Great job! Keep it up man, I need a fix!

PS. Boston thanks you, but Romney didnt...

Matrix Reloaded Tribute Matrix Reloaded Tribute

...dude

Dude, so many things wrong. Ok, 1. wtf was that stupid clip show anyway, piss poor tribute to an extremely well done trilogy. 2. You "take" on the revolutions plot line is kinda close, but ultimitley way off. So sorry friend but your sorces were wrong. 3. The trailer had horrible graphics, if it is going to look like that dont even put it on. You did do good on the audio, some was to blaty to understand, but the music wass ok. I also liked your screen saver, even though it needs work. Other than you having to research the matrix way more than you did i think this has potential for somthing better.